|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 06:00 PM EST||
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Alan Frame, Santa Clara cosmetic dentist, is offering a special promotion for Invisalign aligners. Patients can now receive Invisalign treatment at a discounted rate. Patients who obtain the aligners also receive a free teeth whitening treatment.
Dr. Frame, Santa Clara Invisalign provider, can fit patients for Invisalign aligners in as few as two steps. First, Dr. Frame takes images of the patient's teeth, during the consultation. These images are sent to a laboratory that creates a detailed treatment plan. The lab makes a series of Invisalign aligners based on the treatment plan. During the next visit, Dr. Frame fits the aligners on the patient's teeth to check them for fit, and instructs the patient about the care and maintenance of the aligners. Patients will receive a new set of Invisalign aligners every two to three weeks. Each set of aligners shifts the patient's teeth slightly, moving the incrementally closer to their final position.
Invisalign aligners offer several advantages over traditional metal braces. They are transparent, so they are essentially unnoticeable to the naked eye. In addition, they are removable so they can be taken out for eating and oral care. Invisalign aligners can also shift the teeth much more quickly than traditional braces. Traditional braces can take as long as three to four years to complete their work whereas Invisalign aligners require only one to two years. Dr. Frame, Santa Clara dentist, can help you determine if Invisalign aligners are right for your needs.
About Dr. Frame, Dentist Santa Clara
Dr. Alan Frame, Santa Clara dental veneers specialist, has been practicing dentistry for over fifteen years. He graduated from the University of the Pacific School of Dentistry in 1996, and completed his General Dental Residency at UCLA in 1997. He is a member of the American Dental Association.
For more information, call (408) 244-3562 or visit http://alanframedds.com. Dr. Frame's office is located at 1171 Homestead Road, Suite 214 Santa Clara, CA 95050.
SOURCE Dr. Alan Frame
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London