|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 04:48 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Provence is coming to Texas.
Next week, representatives from the Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur Tourism Board as well as Atout France – France Tourism Development Agency will meet members of the press in Dallas and Houston to showcase their hottest news and bring some southern French art de vivre to America's south.
On Wednesday, December 12 from 9 to 11 a.m. at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel in Dallas, they will hold a press workshop showcasing Provence as France's top cultural hotspot in 2013. Provence's charming villages, towns and cities will be highlighted, with a focus on Marseille-Provence as the European Capital of Culture, ringing in 2013 with several new openings, groundbreaking art works, performances & more.
The following day, December 13, representatives from the Provence Tourism Board and Atout France will continue on to Houston with a press luncheon at l'Olivier Restaurant at noon. Here, they will present their unique art de vivre and some of the many Christmas traditions of France's beautiful south. The meal will feature regional specialties prepared by Michelin-starred chef Xavier Mathieu from 5-star Provencal hotel-restaurant Le Phebus & Spa.
Representatives from the Avignon, Arles, Cavaillon Luberon, Ventoux, and Saint-Remy-de-Provence Tourist Offices will be present at both events, and representatives from the Orange Tourist Office will also be present in Dallas.
SOURCE Atout France - France Tourism Development Agency
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks