|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 04:48 PM EST||
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Eternal Energy is revolutionizing the energy supplement market by offering a premium energy shot at Walmart for nearly 1/3 the cost of the leading national brand.
"For years, energy shot customers have been forced to spend upwards of three dollars for a shot that actually works," said Andrew Krause, President of LXR Biotech, LLC; the producers of Eternal Energy Shot. "We developed Eternal Energy Shot with a goal of providing a cost effective alternative with absolutely no compromise in quality or effectiveness."
With sales steadily moving towards 1 million bottles per month, Eternal Energy Shot boasts a superior and better tasting formula than their billionaire competitors, at a price that promotes high volumes and happy customers. Just a quick glimpse at the many enthusiastic testimonials on the company's Facebook page shows the positive category impact of the product.
In addition to it's great taste and price, Eternal Energy Shot has developed an improved energy shot formula. This improved formula includes premium ingredients such as: the breakthrough antioxidant quercetin, jitter-reducing l-theanine, and immune system boosting vitamin c.
Eternal Energy Shot is made in the USA using the highest quality ingredients available. The 1.93 oz. nutritional supplements are available in Berry, Grape, Tropical Punch, and Pomegranate flavors. Select flavors can be found nationwide at Walmart stores.
SOURCE LXR Biotech, LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?