|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 04:48 PM EST||
WEST BRIDGEWATER, Mass., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Car financing for people with bad credit has been getting easier to obtain as the economy improves and the jobless rate decreases. However, if the United States falls off the fiscal cliff in January 2013, which could negatively impact the ability of consumers with bad credit to get auto financing or refinance and existing car loan, a local auto loan lender says.
"If the country falls back into a recession, we're likely going to see a smaller number of subprime auto lenders as we did in this past downturn," according to Joe DiBiasio, president of the Massachusetts-based AutoDrive1 and its financing arm MatrixLoanProcess.com. "Those that do remain are going to tighten their belts again, and that will make getting a car loan with bad credit all the more difficult."
When a recession hits, interest rates usually fall in order to stimulate the economy. And while low rates may be the result, lenders of all types are going to be more stringent about who they will loan money to. This can leave car buyers who need bad credit auto loans with very limited options.
"People who have damaged credit who were thinking of getting auto financing or refinancing their current vehicle after the New Year may not want to wait," DiBiasio said, "because by then it just might be too late."
For 12 years, AutoDrive1 has been helping people around New England get car financing through its exclusive Matrix Loan Process ®. This auto loan origination and development program is different than other local lenders in that it assists car buyers in becoming pre-approved for financing or refinancing before they even step foot on a car lot. This four-step process has proven a successful path for people with speed bumps in their credit history.
- Apply online for auto loan pre-approval at matrixloanprocess.com.
- Talk with one of our Car Loan Advisors to determine your auto finance needs
- Get approved
- Choose your next vehicle
The Matrix Loan Process® is known for its track record of helping people in any and all situations who need auto financing. Even when dealing with divorce, bankruptcy, student loans or high credit card debt, this exclusive process can help find affordable financing for good quality, used vehicles.
For more information, visit: www.matrixloanprocess.com
Media contact: Joe DiBiasio, (508) 584-8200
181 South Main Street/Rt 28
West Bridgewater, MA 02379
Phone: (508) 584-8200
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?