|By Liz McMillan||
|December 12, 2012 04:00 PM EST||
IDC Analyst Simon Piff answers questions on behalf of IT Executives regarding the benefits and challenges of using one or a combination of clouds with an enterprise IT architecture, to include private, an on-premise, privately owned architecture; public, an off-premise, shared utility; and hybrid, any combination of the previous two. Regardless of what is selected, cloud has firmly established itself within the enterprise IT architecture and all organizations need to have a strategy to take advantage of what it has to offer.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?