|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 03:23 PM EST||
CHARLOTTE, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- Yodil, Inc., a provider of business intelligence (BI), data analytics, and management reporting services to the insurance industry, has undertaken a number of strategic projects -- to be completed by year end -- to prepare itself, its customers, and its prospects for further growth and progress in the upcoming new year.
The company's new website reflects its evolution as a service company, positioning its Yodil Platform and its Insurance Data Store (IDS) as enabling technologies and/or delivery mechanisms. In addition, while the IDS is an integral part of the Yodil Platform, it's also now available as a standalone offering. And to accommodate Yodil's growing number of personnel, the company has moved into a larger suite of offices at its headquarters address at 112 South Tryon Street in Charlotte.
"This is the kind of momentum we've been working toward since we started building the company in 2009, leading up to our formal launch in January of 2011," said Fred Waite, Yodil's CEO. "We've been gradually spreading the Yodil word, even as we've been building out our infrastructure and refining our offerings. We're also growing and solidifying our development team to ensure we can be as responsive to our customers -- and to market opportunities -- as possible. As 2013 approaches, it's a very good time to be at Yodil."
About Yodil, Inc.
Yodil is a leading provider of business intelligence (BI), management and operational reporting, and data analytics to insurance carriers, MGAs, and agents. Yodil marries deep insurance knowledge with rich content, adaptable technology, and flexible reporting options to deliver a comprehensive BI and reporting platform. For more information, please visit www.yodil.com, call 855-749-6345, or e-mail email@example.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?