|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 02:15 PM EST||
MINNETONKA, Minn., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Communications Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCS) announced today that the Company's Board of Directors has accelerated the payment date of its quarterly dividend to December 27, 2012 from January 2, 2013. The amount of the cash dividend remains $.16 per share of common stock and the record date remains December 14, 2012.
Bill Schultz, the President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, stated: "Given the uncertainty regarding future tax rates on dividends beginning in 2013, our Board decided it was prudent to accelerate the timing of the payment of this dividend to our shareholders into calendar year 2012."
About Communications Systems, Inc.
Communications Systems, Inc. provides physical connectivity infrastructure and services for global deployments of broadband networks. Focusing on innovative, cost-effective solutions, CSI provides customers the ability to deliver, manage, and optimize their broadband network services and architecture. From the integration of fiber optics in any application and environment to efficient home voice and data deployments to optimization of data and application access, CSI provides the tools for maximum utilization of the network from the edge to the user. With partners and customers in over 50 countries, CSI has built a reputation as a reliable global innovator focusing on quality and customer service.
SOURCE Communications Systems, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?