|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 02:13 PM EST||
CAMBRIDGE, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- PharmaPros Corporation, a technology solutions provider for clinical trials, today announced that a leading biotechnology company has selected its Dataflow Manager product as an enterprise solution for study management. The organization will use Dataflow Manager to implement performance-based trial management processes, and track key performance indicators across their studies.
As a trial Sponsor, the organization will be leveraging Dataflow Manager's unique feature set to implement and monitor their strategic outsourcing model. This includes vendor work order and investigator grant automation, with real-time payments & milestone tracking, and online collaboration tools that the customer and its CRO partners will co-manage for different trial activities.
Some of these collaborative activities include web-based management of regulatory documents and the electronic Trial Master File (eTMF), scheduling on-site monitoring visits dynamically, driven by data-availability at the site, and using site events reporting for instant visibility into data quality, visit compliance, and patient safety indicators and trends.
"We are excited our Dataflow Manager product has been selected to support this customer's clinical development programs, and to help enable the best-of-breed model they've implemented," said Brion Regan, Head of Strategic Development at PharmaPros. "We see a strong trend within clinical research organizations to implement data-driven strategies that not only track and measure results, but leverage these results into predictive metrics that drive study management practices. Our technology is strongly positioned to enable these new strategies with its turnkey data analytics, metrics, data visualization, and vendor collaboration tools."
PharmaPros is a technology solutions provider with domain expertise in data integration, analytics, and process optimization. With a portfolio of first-in-class products, the company is committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that provide clinical research organizations with a real-time view of the clinical trial lifecycle, empowering them to make the most informed decisions possible. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks