|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 02:12 PM EST||
WEST PERTH, Australia, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Commodore Homes wants to save homeowners money, both before and after they move into their new home. Already offering some of the most affordable and energy-efficient family home designs in Perth, Commodore Homes and the Sustainable Energy Association of Australia (SEA) have partnered to provide homeowners with energy-saving advice and tips on running their new home after move-in. This translates into cost-savings for homeowners who can save money by operating their homes at peak efficiency.
The cost-saving advice comes in the form of a reference booklet entitled, 'Your 6-Star Guide to Operating an Energy Efficient Home'. Together with the SEA, the family home builders in Perth have packed the booklet with details on how to maximise the efficiency of appliances, heating and cooling systems and other components of the home.
"All of these tips will help homeowners save money over the long-term. By adopting these practices homeowners can decrease the cost of running a home, which extends home affordability beyond the initial purchase price," noted Tiffany Norton of Commodore Homes (www.commodorehomes.com.au).
Commodore Homes has been incorporating many of these cost-saving tips into their display homes in Perth and have long-supported stricter energy efficiency standards in new construction. Last year, Commodore Homes and the SEA published 'Your 6-Star Guide to Building an Energy Efficient Home' to educate consumers on Western Australia's new, more efficient building design regulations that were put in place in May 2012. Download the booklet for free at: http://www.commodorehomes.com.au/why-choose-commodore/six-star-energy-guide.
About Commodore Homes: Commodore Homes is part of BGC, Western Australia's leading homebuilder and one of the largest building companies in Australia. We believe that your home is a reflection of your lifestyle, which is why we have adopted a flexible, creative approach to building homes. This ensures your new home is absolutely the best one for your family. To learn more about this innovative way of building, visit our website or contact us at 08 6555 7522.
SOURCE Commodore Homes
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher