|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 02:10 PM EST||
COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Columbus' renowned performance of The Nutcracker takes center stage Dec. 7 to 23 and Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel is giving guests an exclusive offer to experience this holiday tradition. With rates beginning at $159 per night, guests staying at the downtown Columbus hotel and seeing The Nutcracker between Dec. 14 and 22 can redeem BalletMet's Nutcracker Package.
Available for a limited time, this unforgettable package includes overnight accommodations and two tickets to The Nutcracker for select performances listed below:
- Dec. 14 at 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 15 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Dec. 21 at 7:30 p.m.
- Dec. 22 at 2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
After accompanying Clara and her Nutcracker Prince to the Land of the Sugar Plum Fairy, a magical world of the imagination, unwind in spacious accommodations at the contemporary Columbus hotel just three blocks from Ohio Theatre.
To make a reservation online, use the promotional code ZJL in the corporate/promotional code box, or call 1-800-228-9290 and ask for the promotional code. Only a limited number of rooms and tickets are available with this offer, and advanced reservations are required.
About Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
Discover rejuvenated luxury at this accommodation in Columbus, Ohio, fresh off an impressive $16 million renovation. Unwind in one of 400 luxurious guest rooms with upscale amenities and contemporary style while enjoying stunning views of downtown. Let the colorful art of local artisans guide you to the rooftop terrace for relaxation in a uniquely urban poolside oasis. During your stay, explore top attractions from this hotel near Ohio State University, Nationwide Arena and Columbus Convention Center. Tantalize your palate at Latitude 41, a Dean James Max destination restaurant using local products and naturally raised meats to create uniquely simple dishes. Or, wind down with bar selections at the chic and vibrant Bar 41. For exclusive gatherings, enjoy tastefully renovated indoor and outdoor event space, providing ideal backdrops for business functions and weddings. Channel your inner adventurer and feel the energy of the state's capital at Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel.
SOURCE Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?