|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 02:10 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Taraci Motivation, which is celebrating its 30th year as a leader in incentive marketing, today unveiled the much-anticipated 2013 Taraci Collection, the ultimate annual report of the best-of-the-best products available for incentive marketing and corporate gifts. This year, the Taraci Collection has a special focus on motivating the Millennial workforce.
"The Millennial generation is proving to be one of the most challenging segments of today's workforce," said Tom Taraci, CEO of Taraci Motivation. "In the 2013 Taraci Collection, we reveal the best-of-the-best products to motivate Millennials as well as new, innovative ways of connecting with them on their mobile devices and through Facebook."
2013 Taraci Collection includes:
- Cameras from Canon and Olympus
- Electronics from Apple, Sony, Bose and Samsung
- Golf clubs from Callaway, Cobra and TaylorMade
- Watches from TechnoMarine, Baume & Mercier, Victorinox, Versace and Dior
- Fashion items from Ferragamo and Michael Kors
About Taraci Motivation
Headquartered in New York, Taraci Motivation is celebrating its 30th year as a leader in the incentive marketing industry. The firm works with industry leaders including Merrill Lynch, Jerzees, Nabisco, Westcon and Ryland Homes, among others. For more information, please visit www.taraci.com or call 212.243.7733.
Mark Allen & Company
SOURCE Taraci Motivation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London