|By Business Wire||
|December 4, 2012 02:07 PM EST||
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers today announced it has again earned a spot among the Top 20 Information Technology (IT) educational companies in the world for the fifth straight year since the award was first established in 2008 by the leading website TrainingIndustry.com.
New Horizons has more than 300 learning centers in 70 countries. New Horizons, the world’s largest IT training firm, offers a wide range of technical, application and business skills training, from basic PC productivity tools (Microsoft Office, etc.) to more complex business systems (Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, security, networking, virtualization and cloud computing).
This prestigious award recognizes New Horizons’ excellence in leadership and innovation in IT training, breadth of IT training, delivery methods offered, geographic reach, and other qualifying criteria.
The 2012 Top 20 IT Training Companies are the best companies in a very competitive segment of the training marketplace said Ken Taylor, COO of TrainingIndustry.com. New Horizons continues to rank among the top IT training companies because of their demonstrated commitment to bring the industry high quality courses focused on new and industry relevant topics.
“This continued recognition is testament to New Horizons’ mission to empower people around the world to succeed through learning,” said Earle Pratt, CEO of New Horizons Computer Learning Centers. “As we continue to expand our offerings with our recent status as a VMware Authorized Training Center (VATC), we strive to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.”
About New Horizons Computer Learning Centers
With over 300 centers in 70 countries, U.S. based New Horizons Worldwide Inc. is the world’s largest I.T. training company. Through an integrated learning approach that ensures new knowledge can be applied to real-life situations, New Horizons offers a wide range of technology, applications, and business skills training from basic application and desktop productivity tools to complex and integrated business systems. New Horizons continues to expand its offerings, locations, and solutions to meet the growing demands placed on organizations and their employees. New Horizons is certified as a Microsoft Partner with a Gold Learning competency, Cisco Partner for Learning Solutions, CompTIA Authorized Partner, and VMware Authorized Training Center. For more information, visit our global website at www.newhorizons.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks