|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 12:52 PM EST||
JACKSON, Tenn., Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BancorpSouth, Inc. (NYSE: BXS) today named Douglas "Doug" S. Roth as BancorpSouth's Market President in Jackson, Tenn. Roth, a Jackson native, most recently served as Senior Vice President and Regional Division Manager of the Asset Management and Trust Division of BancorpSouth in Jackson.
BancorpSouth Chairman Aubrey Patterson said, "Doug is a talented and experienced banker who brings a passion for serving his clients to this important leadership position in Jackson."
Roth earned his B.B.A. in Finance from Middle Tennessee State University. He is also a graduate of both the Southern Trust School and the ABA Graduate Trust School. He holds a designation as a Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) and is Chairman of the Tennessee Bankers Association Trust Committee. Roth is also a member of the Estate Planning Council of Memphis.
Dan Rollins, BancorpSouth CEO, commented, "Doug Roth is an outstanding banker with a long and distinguished history of serving his community."
Roth is a graduate of WestStar Leadership and Leadership Jackson and has received numerous recognitions for his community leadership and volunteerism.
He currently serves as a board member for Ayers Children's Medical Center, the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, the Exchange Club Carl Perkins Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse and the Disaster Recovery Service. He acts as Chair of the Madison County Fundraising Campaign for the United Way of West Tennessee and the Jackson Exchange Club Tennis Tournament. Roth also serves as Chair and Co-Chair of the Exchange Club Carl Perkins Center for the Prevention of Child Abuse Telethon and of the Blue Suede Dinner and Auction and is currently Co-Chair of the Jackson Exchange Club's Flags of Freedom Project.
Roth and his wife, Michelle, reside in Jackson.
SOURCE BancorpSouth, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher