|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 12:45 PM EST||
LONDON, December 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE: RDS.A)(NYSE: RDS.B) announces that on 4 December, 2012 it purchased for cancellation 385,122 "B" Shares at a price of 2154.54 pence per share.
Following the cancellation of these shares, the remaining number of "A" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 3,738,139,035 and the remaining number of "B" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 2,619,246,758
Shell Media Relations
International, UK, European Press: +31 70 377 3600
Shell Investor Relations
Europe: + 31 70 377 3996
United States: +1 713 241 2069
SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks