|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 11:45 AM EST||
ST. LOUIS, MO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- HDA, Inc., a St. Louis-based distributing, publishing and merchandising company, features thousands of pre-drawn house plans on their website, houseplansandmore.com. With more than 17,000 home plans available for purchase, House Plans and More offers every house plan style and size imaginable for those in search of their dream home. House Plans and More's extensive collection of plans is the perfect solution for those displaced homeowners needing to rebuild in the affected communities all along the East Coast. "House Plans and More is the home plan resource the victims of this tragic storm need to get their lives started again. The scope of this storm is unimaginable to those of us not able to witness the devastation first hand. These families, neighbors, and Americans need help and support and we wanted to reach out and find a way to offer them some relief," says Jane Victor, Executive Vice President and CFO of HDA, Inc. "The after-effects and damage from this monumental storm have proven that it is no small task, but we're ready to help those looking to the future wanting to rebuild their communities, neighborhoods and lives again," says Victor.
After witnessing the aftermath of damage and devastation the victims of Hurricane Sandy have endured and cost of recovery now estimated at as much as $50 billion, House Plans and More is now offering a special discount to all those have been affected by superstorm Sandy.
Houseplansandmore.com, is offering $100 off a home plan order and will donate $25 on each of these orders to the American Red Cross to assist in their tireless relief efforts.
As one of the leading home plan companies, House Plans and More strives for excellence in the industry and carries award-winning home designs from leading architects and designers from all across North America. This staggering collection of plans includes many coastal and beach house designs, vacation, luxury, shingle style homes as well as waterfront homes designed on pier foundations, perfect for the low-lying coastal communities affected by this epic storm.
Please visit houseplansandmore.com and survey their vast selection of house plans and take advantage of this special $100 discount, while also contributing to the much-needed donations going to the American Red Cross.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London