|By Marketwire .||
|December 4, 2012 11:44 AM EST|
MONACO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- For this coming Holiday Season, the Fairmont Monte Carlo hotel invites its guests to play the game and pick among 4 wonderful experiences to begin the New Year in a perfect mood:
- Ace of diamonds: be tempted by a 7 course dinner at the hotel's signature Monaco restaurant l'Argentin Monte Carlo accompanied by Dom Pérignon and live band "Jeff and the Angels," for a delicious gourmet moment with friends;
- Ace of hearts: enjoy a magic family moment at the Salle de la Mer with buffet dinner with unlimited Champagne, live medley music band and a dedicated lounge where your children will find true happiness;
- Ace of spades: be trendy at Saphir 24, lounge & bar and enjoy a "à la carte" soirée on a live jazzy music rhythm;
- Ace of clubs: don't miss the Billionaire Monte Carlo for an exclusive moment of clubbing entertainment and a never-ending sparkling night!
Pick your ace and choose the best way to celebrate 2013 at the Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel!*
*The Fairmont Monte Carlo is pleased to offer a selection of special festive packages adapted to all your needs. Special added value offers will be available based on early bookings or long stays. For any further information and reservation, please visit our website exclusivenightsmontecarlo.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2171840
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks