|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 11:44 AM EST||
AMERICAN FORK, UT -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- BidSync, a leading provider of e-procurement solutions for public agencies and the source of the largest bid-notification system in the nation, today announced it has launched a new mobile version of the BidSync website.
"BidSync is serious about getting the right information to the right people in the right way," said Sean Parry, Vice President of Marketing for BidSync. "We have made it possible for mobile users to have access to the game-changing information on our site from practically anywhere. This all-in approach to content access is directly in line with our solutions that deliver e-procurement, contract lifecycle management and bid notifications in the cloud."
Mobile visitors can access information about the company, the suite of end-to-end public sector e-procurement solutions, case studies, testimonials and much more. Companies seeking government contracts can sign up to receive bid notifications via text or email so they are informed the moment a government agency posts an RFP seeking goods and services they provide.
The mobile website can be accessed through mobile.bidsync.com.
Since 1999, BidSync has been a market leader in developing cloud-based, end-to-end procurement solutions for the public sector. More than 1,000 government agencies use BidSync's solutions to increase business efficiency, amplify spending power, manage contracts, improve process transparency and increase competition by leveraging BidSync's database of 700,000 qualified suppliers and service providers. BidSync's fully integrated suite of procure-to-pay-solutions include BidSync ProcurePointe, BidSync eContract, BidSync Reverse Auction, BidSync eProcure, BidSync Builder and BidSync Links PLUS. To learn more about BidSync, visit www.bidsync.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?