|By Business Wire||
|December 4, 2012 10:18 AM EST||
ExactTarget Chief Marketing Officer Tim Kopp will host a live webcast featuring Forrester Research Inc. Vice President and Principal Analyst Shar VanBoskirk and Microsoft Principal of Product Intelligence Matt Fleckenstein at 2 p.m. Dec. 4 to discuss how marketers can best tackle the challenges of cross-channel digital marketing.
Featuring exclusive data from an October 2012 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of ExactTarget, the webcast will provide new insights into the challenges facing marketers across email, mobile, social media and the Web and will identify how marketers can use technology to best connect with customers across digital channels.
“The time for cross-channel marketing is here, and marketers know it,” according to the study titled “The Keys To Successful Cross-Channel Marketing.” “Even so, they admit that cross-channel efforts pose significant challenges for them. Most respondents struggle to understand customers’ cross-channel interactions and to manage execution across multiple technologies.”
VanBoskirk will discuss the study results and insight into what this means for marketers. Key findings from the study include:
- 78 percent of marketers believe cross-channel marketing is important or very important.
- 76 percent are interested in an integrated messaging platform to manage all customer data and execute across all digital direct channels.
- 51 percent believe their current marketing technologies fall short due to lack of analytics that provide cross-channel data to improve program performance or predict outcomes.
- 44 percent power cross-channel campaigns through individual teams focused on individual marketing channels, such as email, mobile, social media and the Web.
Marketers may register for the hour-long complimentary webinar here. Each attendee will receive a complimentary copy of “The Keys to Successful Cross-Channel Marketing” research study.
ExactTarget is a leading global provider of email marketing and cross-channel interactive marketing software-as-a-service solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media and websites. ExactTarget’s powerful suite of integrated applications enable marketers to plan, automate, deliver and optimize data-driven interactive marketing and real-time communications to drive customer engagement, increase sales and improve return on marketing investment. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana with offices across North America and in Europe, South America and Australia, ExactTarget trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “ET.” For more information, visit www.ExactTarget.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks