|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 10:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The scantily clad entertainers at Rick's Cabaret/New York City are determined to keep things warm this holiday season, with a series of parties and participation in the New York Cares Coat Drive and the U.S. Marine Corps' Toys for Tots program. Special boxes for coats and unwrapped toys have been set up in the lobby of the club at 50 West 33rd Street.
All three floors of the cabaret are fully decorated for the holiday season, which kicks off with an unofficial after-party welcoming fans of The Who, the famed rock band that performs at nearby Madison Square Garden on December 5th. Other unofficial after-parties will celebrate holiday performances at the Garden by The Killers on December 14th and Leonard Cohen on December 18th.
The Rick's girls will also welcome cops and firemen on December 8th following the Battle of the Badges boxing event at the Garden. And, vodka and tequila fans will enjoy a special holiday tasting party sponsored by Ultimate Vodka and Patron on December 12th from 8 pm-11 pm, the same day the Garden will host a Hurricane Sandy relief fundraiser concert.
The official all-day-all-night Rick's Cabaret Christmas Party will start December 11th at 11 am and run through 4 am on December 16th. The entertainers will give away random gift certificates for lunch, dinner and beverages. On December 19th a group of Marines will stop by the club to pick up toys collected for needy children in the New York City area.
The holiday season winds up with a giant New Year's Eve party featuring drink specials and a gala dinner with hors d'oeuvres.
"We've got something fun for you this year no matter what your interest, and every event features beautiful girls ready to take off their holiday costumes to help you celebrate," says Ken Sistrunk, general manager of the club that Playboy.com calls "the No. 1 strip club in New York City."
About Rick's Cabaret: Rick's Cabaret/New York is part of Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NASDAQ: RICK), home to 35 adult entertainment venues that offer live entertainment, dining and bar operations. Its nightclubs are in New York City, Miami, Philadelphia, Charlotte, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Minneapolis, Indianapolis and other cities under brands including "Rick's Cabaret," "XTC," "Club Onyx" and "Tootsie's Cabaret" and other names. Rick's Cabaret also owns a media division, ED Publications, membership websites, and a network of online auction sites. Rick's Cabaret common stock is traded on NASDAQ under the symbol RICK. For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.ricksinvestor.com. Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/rickscabaretnyc and Twitter @RicksCabaretNYC.
SOURCE Rick's Cabaret International, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London