|By Business Wire||
|December 4, 2012 09:01 AM EST||
VKernel, now part of Dell Software, and the award-winning provider of enterprise-class capacity management and performance monitoring products for virtualized data centers and cloud environments, announced today its participation in Red Hat’s Optimizing IT virtual event, scheduled for Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012 beginning at 11a.m. ET. Attendees of the virtual event will be presented with content crossing Red Hat’s product portfolio and will be invited to join a presentation delivered by Alex Rosemblat, Product Marketing Manager at Dell, that discusses how virtual admins can get a rapid assessment of the state of their Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environments with Dell’s vOPS.
“Administrators managing Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization environments must act by analyzing data, interpreting results and then implementing changes,” said Alex Rosemblat, Product Marketing Manager at Dell Software. “These tasks typically become unmanageable after an environment surpasses 50 VMs through the sheer amount of data to analyze. Dell vOPS Server Standard provides analysis and advice that grants control over a growing virtual environment.”
- Register to join Red Hat’s Optimizing IT virtual event
- VKernel: http://www.vkernel.com/
- More VKernel news: http://www.vkernel.com/company/press
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/VKernel
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/VKernel
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/
Contribute to the conversation focused on the Optimizing IT virtual event by using the #OptimizeIT and #redhat hashtags.
About VKernel (now a part of Dell)
Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. VKernel, now a part of Dell’s Software Group, is the number one provider of virtualization management products for virtualized data centers and cloud environments. The company’s powerful, easy-to-use and affordable products simplify the complex and critical tasks of planning, monitoring and predicting capacity utilization and bottlenecks. Used by over 50,000 system administrators, the products have proven their ability to maximize capacity utilization, reduce virtualization costs and improve application performance.
Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher