|By Marketwired .||
|December 4, 2012 08:54 AM EST||
LINCOLN, MA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/04/12 -- VeloBit, Inc., provider of the industry's fastest SSD caching software, today announced it has joined the VMware Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program as an Elite level partner. Elite members of the TAP program collaborate with VMware to integrate and validate their products with VMware solutions to drive transformative business outcomes for customers.
"We welcome VeloBit as an Elite member of the VMware TAP program," said Sheryl Sage, director, Alliance Programs, VMware. "VMware and our Elite partners are driving the convergence of cloud infrastructure and virtualization for our customers, enabling greater efficiencies and reliability. Through the TAP program, companies like VeloBit can extend the benefits of VMware cloud infrastructure to fuel transformation within customer environments."
"VeloBit increases server performance and VM density by 5x in virtualized environments, eliminating the I/O performance challenges that can be found in virtualized environments," said Duncan McCallum, co-founder and CEO of VeloBit. "Our partnership with VMware through the TAP program enables us to develop a solution that seamlessly integrates with VMware to address our customer's I/O challenges."
The VMware Solution Exchange (VSX) is an online virtualization and cloud infrastructure marketplace that provides customers with a single point of entry to discover, evaluate and rate business solutions.
VeloBit, Inc. product information, collateral and other assets are listed within the online VMware Solution Exchange at https://solutionexchange.vmware.com/store/companies/velobit-inc
With thousands of members worldwide, the VMware TAP program includes best-of-breed technology partners with the shared commitment to bring the best expertise and business solutions for each unique customer environment.
VeloBit provides high-performance SSD caching software that dramatically accelerates applications, increases server density, and boosts database capacity at a remarkably low cost. VeloBit uses Solid State Disk (SSD) to create a transparent application acceleration layer that boosts performance and capacity by up to 20x. The software installs seamlessly in 60 seconds and automatically tunes for fastest application speed. VeloBit deploys and operates transparently to existing applications, storage, or data management.
VMware is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. The use of the word "partner" or "partnership" does not imply a legal partnership relationship between VMware and any other company.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London