|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 07:23 AM EST||
PARIS, December 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
– Bringing best of both organisations together results in 9 new products and a broader product offering –
Ansell, a global leader in protection solutions, and Comasec, the French hand protection specialist acquired by Ansell in September 2012, exhibit jointly for the first time today in Paris at ExpoProtection, the international safety and security exhibition. The combined companies are presenting a wider offering that will bring innovative new solutions to their customers.
"We will achieve the goals outlined in our growth strategy by investing in research and development, embracing the latest state of the art technologies, and engaging with partners who can facilitate the distribution of our innovative solutions, faster to our end-users," said Peter Dobbelsteijn, Senior Vice President & Regional Director, Ansell EMEA. "The recent acquisition of Comasec and the acquisition of Ansell Protective Solutions (formerly part of Trelleborg) earlier this year, has also provided us with more comprehensive safety solutions and a well- established distributor network."
Innovative new additions to the Ansell product family, exhibit today at ExpoProtection, include the new HyFlex® 11-518 glove, probably the thinnest and most lightweight EN cut protection level 3 glove in the world, Comasec's new Marigold Industrial PX-218 glove which likely offers more dexterity than any other EN cut protection level 2 glove on the market, and the Ansell Protective Solutions Trellchem® new EVO suit, providing a unique 24 hour permeation protection. Other new products exhibited by Ansell at ExpoProtection 2012 come from the company's market leading VersaTouch™, TouchNTuff® and ActivArmr® brands.
The innovative new offering of the enlarged Ansell product range will benefit customers across the EMEA region and beyond. In France, the home market of Comasec, Ansell will also expand its overall presence on the Personal Protective Equipment market thanks to a stronger sales and distribution network and by providing additional dedicated specialists with expertise in the most various industry segments.
The ExpoProtecttion exhibition event brings together vendors and distributors with end users seeking new products, services or partners in the fields of security, occupational risk and fire prevention.
Ansell is a world leader in providing superior health and safety protection solutions that enhance human wellbeing.
With operations in North America, Latin America/Caribbean, EMEA and Asia, Ansell employs more than 10,000 people worldwide and holds leading positions in the personal protective equipment and medical gloves market, as well as in the sexual health and wellbeing category worldwide.
Ansell operates in four main business segments: Medical Solutions, Industrial Solutions, Specialty Markets and Sexual Wellness.
Information on Ansell and its products can be found at http://www.ansell.be
SOURCE Ansell Healthcare
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks