|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 05:31 AM EST||
LONDON, December 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Beautiful Gift Baskets From Harry and David set to be a Hit This Holiday Season
3.8 billion dollars will be spent on unappreciated Christmas presents this year according to new research. But consumers don't have to spend hours searching crowded stores, trying to find the perfect gift and wondering if they are picking out the right size or color. They can do it easily online with Harry and David.
Jeff Allen Vice President, Ecommerce and Online Marketing said, "We understand that picking the right present, can be extremely challenging. From studying the latest research about Christmas shopping, we saw that Americans spend, on average, over 12 hours choosing gifts for their loved ones, with 10 percent taking more than 40 hours to complete the task!"
Jeff Allen continued, "At Harry and David, we are dedicated to making Christmas shopping easier for Americans this year with our range of festive Christmas gifts that can be purchased from the comfort of your own home."
70 percent in of Americans are planning to shop online this year according to MacAfee and with this in mind, Harry and David is offering the company's top 5 gift recommendations from fruit baskets to savory gifts, to help consumers keep calm and get their Christmas shopping right this year - whether it's a gift for a loved one, friend or boss.
The top 5 recommendations for the perfect present on the Harry and David website are:
3. Holiday Tower of TreatsGift
About Harry & David
With close to an 80-year reputation for genuine farm-to-table freshness and unsurpassed artisanal quality, Harry & David is legendary for exclusive gifts. Gifts from Harry & David, and its brands Cushman's and Wolferman's, are designed for festive occasions, entertaining and self enjoyment throughout the year. Through its stores, catalogs and website, Harry & David offers an affordable "best-of-class" experience as part of everyday life. Harry & David is a dba of Harry and David, LLC. http://www.harryanddavid.com
All research was sourced from:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher