|By PR Newswire||
|December 4, 2012 03:02 AM EST||
GIBRALTAR, December 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
On November 26th at the Roundhouse Theatre in London the Eighth annual EGR Operator Awards took place. The EGR Operator Awards reward the top performing operators in the gaming industry. 888.com and its house of brands were short listed for several rewards, including; Socially Responsible Operator of the Year, Casino Operator of the Year, Social Marketing Campaign of the Year, Poker Operator of the Year and Operator of the Year.
888.com is proud to announce that their poker brand, 888 poker, won the Poker Operator of the Year for the second consecutive year in a row..
Over the past year 888poker, formally Pacific Poker, continued to achieve quarter on quarter growth with continuation of aggressive marketing campaigns, software updates and successful entrance into new regulated markets, such as Spain.
Itai Pazner, SVP of 888.com B2C, stated, "Winning the EGR Poker Operator of the Year for the second year in a row is a great achievement and reflects our consistent efforts toward providing an exceptional poker product and experience."
- 888 is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers
- Founded in 1997, 888 has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry for over a decade
- 888.com offers a comprehensive gaming experience - including casino, poker, bingo and sports betting - through a number of leading brands in regulated markets around the world
- 888.com can be used in 22 different languages in 176 countries worldwide
- 888 is committed to an industry leading corporate and social responsibility programme, and provides a safe, fun, fair, regulated and secure gaming environment
- 888 is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange
Contact: Jennifer Von Strohe, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks