|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 10:41 PM EST||
DETROIT, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. Case Number: 2:2012cv14811, filed on October 30, 2012.
World-renown US architectural firm, YAMASAKI, notably known as the design firm of the World Trade Center Buildings in New York that were destroyed on 9/11, has filed suit in the United States District Court against Qatar Petroleum ("QP"), Qatar Foundation ("QF"), Baytur Insaat Taahhut ("Baytur"), Abu Dhabi National Oil Company ("ADNOC"), RSA Design Group ("RSA"), and Robert Szantner ("Szantner") a US Citizen and owner of RSA; all named as Defendants, in this case.
The suit brings forth credible information against QP, QF, Baytur, ADNOC, RSA and Robert Szantner, of possible illegal conduct and as they may have wrongfully conspired with one another with the malicious intent and for illegal purposes to avoid payment and fiduciary obligations earned and owed to by YAMASAKI and to divest Mr. Ted T. Ayoub, Chairman and CEO of YAMASAKI of his ownership interests. The Defendants are accused of intentionally making false representations of material facts with regards to their contracts with YAMASAKI, refused to remit payments to YAMASAKI, even though YAMASAKI honored its end of the bargain fully and completely.
It is alleged that each of the above named Defendants committed wrongful acts, in whole or part, in the United States, leading to a Multi-Million USD law suit for unpaid invoices, not including subsequent damages and losses for architectural design and engineering services performed by YAMASAKI.
To this day, the Defendants are working on the same projects and collecting monies on projects that were not only designed by YAMASAKI, but were awarded to YAMASAKI.
For more information regarding the federal lawsuit, visit the following link. http://dockets.justia.com/docket/michigan/miedce/2:2012cv14811/274855/
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher