|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 10:00 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is pleased to announce that IDC Energy Insights, a provider of global IT research and advice, has named Deloitte* a leader in oil & gas professional services and a business consulting "heavyweight" in its report, IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Oil & Gas Professional Services 2012 Vendor Assessment.
"Today's oil and gas industry is characterised by uncertainty, volatility and change. A deep understanding of the issues and the ability to work seamlessly cross border are key to capitalizing on the opportunities this presents," said Adi Karev, Global Oil & Gas Leader, DTTL. "Being named as a 'leader' in this study recognizes our positioning as 'trusted advisors' to the world's largest and most important oil and gas companies. It is encouraging to see that the investments Deloitte member firms have made are being recognized and have allowed Deloitte to become a market leader with a truly differentiated oil and gas advisory business."
Additional Deloitte attributes include:
- "Deloitte's strongest technology capabilities in oil and gas are in IT strategy, security, energy trading and risk management, and consolidation of ERP systems."
- "Recognizing that talent is where winners and losers will be defined in business consulting, Deloitte has a unique approach to its employee strategy. Short- and long-term assignments are designed to transfer skills and capabilities, develop globally minded leaders, and better serve cross-border clients."
- "Deloitte has significant depth and a long history in the oil and gas industry. Deloitte's advisory capabilities complement its implementation capabilities across technology, people and process. The range of services may be appealing for oil and gas companies looking for a full-service organization."
Access a copy of the press release.
Source: IDC Energy Insights, IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Oil & Gas Professional Services 2012 Vendor Assessment, Doc #EI237328, October 2012.
*As used in this press release, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms.
Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.
Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte has in the region of 200,000 professionals, all committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher