|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 08:58 PM EST||
CALGARY, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Bankers Petroleum Ltd. ("Bankers" or the "Company") (TSX: BNK), (AIM: BNK) today announced that, in connection with a routine continuous disclosure review by the Alberta Securities Commission (the "ASC"), it has filed amended versions of its National Instrument 51-101 F1 and F3 form filings and its Management Discussion and Analysis for the year ended December 31, 2011, in order to provide supplemental information requested by the ASC in respect of those filings. Although the revisions are not considered significant by the Company, they provide additional clarification and support Bankers' commitment to excellence in its disclosure practices and enhancing its continuous disclosure materials. Revised versions of both filings, highlighting the modifications, are available on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Review by Qualified Person
This release was reviewed by Suneel Gupta, Executive Vice President and COO of Bankers Petroleum Ltd., who is a "qualified person" under the rules and policies of AIM in his role with the Company and due to his training as a professional petroleum geologist (member of APEGGA) with over 20 years' experience in domestic and international oil and gas operations.
About Bankers Petroleum Ltd.
Bankers Petroleum Ltd. is a Canadian-based oil and gas exploration and production company focused on developing large oil and gas reserves. In Albania, Bankers operates and has the full rights to develop the Patos-Marinza heavy oilfield and has a 100% interest in the Kuçova oilfield, and a 100% interest in Exploration Block "F". Bankers' shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the AIM Market in London, England under the stock symbol BNK.
SOURCE Bankers Petroleum Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher