|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 08:27 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- Sullivan International Group, Inc. (Sullivan) announced today the award by US Air Force of a contract at the Yokota Air Force Base in Japan. Sullivan is the managing partner of the Sullivan-Weston Services JVA, LLC, a Joint Venture between Sullivan International Group and Weston Solutions. This contract is awarded to mitigate radon in military family housing at the Yokota Japan Air Force Base. Yokota Air Base is a United States Air Force Base located on the island of Honshu, Japan, on the Kanto Plain 28 miles northwest of Tokyo at the foothills of the Okutama Mountains. "Our recent win with Yokota Air Base outside of Tokyo, Japan is an important win for Sullivan that allows us to enter the DoD market in Japan and supports our international expansion. This project expands the scope of services that we offer to AFCEE and the geographic footprint within which we offer those services to AFCEE and other clients," said Rik Lantz, Sullivan International Client Services Manager.
Sullivan International Group, Inc. is an award-winning professional services firm offering Applied Science, Environmental, and Technology services to commercial and government clients internationally. SULLIVAN is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business and a recently graduated SBA certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business. Established in 1998, SULLIVAN has a proven track record of providing high quality and responsive solutions to its valued clients.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?