|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 08:21 PM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- Sullivan International Group, Inc. (Sullivan) announced the award of a $17.8 Million levee construction project by the Army Corps of Engineers, Omaha District. The levee project, which is located on the Missouri River in Freemont County, Iowa, includes the repair and construction of 3 breaches in the levee from the flooding in 2011. The project is estimated to cover a length of 3.6 miles of the Missouri River; although the alignment and length may change based on site survey, geotechnical investigation, hydraulic analysis or recommendation from the Levee sponsor. All construction shall be completed by March 31, 2013 with final close out of the contract by May 31, 2013. Paul Waggoner, Program Manager, said, "Winning the L575 Setback Levee Task Order is a significant victory for Sullivan on the SDIC contract and we are truly delighted that we were selected to support this time-critical work."
Sullivan International Group, Inc. is an award-winning professional services firm offering Applied Science, Environmental, and Technology services to commercial and government clients internationally. SULLIVAN is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business and a recently graduated SBA certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business. Established in 1998, SULLIVAN has a proven track record of providing high quality and responsive solutions to its valued clients.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher