|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 06:29 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Teavana Holdings, Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Teavana Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: TEA) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Starbucks Corporation (NasdaqGS: SBUX) for $15.50 per share. Shares of Teavana stock traded higher than the consideration as recently as May 29, 2012 and at least one analyst set a price target for Teavana stock at $24.00 per share.
Click here to learn more about the investigation http://zlk.9nl.com/teavana-holdings-tea, or call: 877-363-5972.
Mandalay Digital Group Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP is investigating Mandalay Digital Group Inc. (PINK: MNDL), and its Board of Directors in connection with the compensation provided to certain of its executive officers.
To get more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/mandalay-digital-mndl.
Kit digital, Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Kit digital, Inc. (NasdaqGS: KITD) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the proposed sale of the Company to former CEO Kaleil Isaza Tuzman for $3.75 per share.
Click here to learn how to join the action: http://zlk.9nl.com/kitdigital-kitd/, or call: 877-363-5972.
Levi & Korsinsky announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the USDC for the Western District of Washington on behalf of investors who acquired Zillow, Inc. (Nasdaq: Z) stock between February 15, 2012 and November 6, 2012.
For more information, click here: http://zlk.9nl.com/zillow-z/. You have until January 28, 2013 to request that the Court appoint you as lead plaintiff.
Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York and Washington D.C. The firm has extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
Joseph Levi, Esq.
Eduard Korsinsky, Esq.
30 Broad Street - 24th Floor
New York, NY 10004
Tel: (212) 363-7500
Toll Free: (877) 363-5972
Fax: (212) 363-7171
SOURCE Levi & Korsinsky, LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks