|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 06:05 PM EST||
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. PANAMA CITY, Fla, NEW ORLEANS, La., MOBILE, Ala., HOUSTON, Texas , MONTGOMERY Ala, and JACKSON, Miss., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The biggest time and money saving feature in preparing a BP oil spill claim has now arrived. The Oil Claim Calculator® software can save between 25 and 40 hours preparing each BP claim. You can prepare a BP claim in 1 hour if you have all of the documents at your fingertips. Now, the engineers at ITSG released the biggest time and money saving feature yet, the $99 Causation Test.
"This may be the best thing since sliced bread if you prepare BP Claims. Previously, you were required to enter all of the variable cost and revenue data for each claim and pay for a full claim license before you could run a causation test. The flow of the software was perfected to allow you to enter only revenue figures first to make sure your claim passes causation before you commit to paying the price for a full claim license. Now it's only $99 to validate each claim and you only have to proceed with the ones you want to!" said Craig Sienema, VP of Operations for ITSG and the Oil Claim Calculator.
The Oil Claim Calculator® is a time-saving, patent-pending, revolutionary software tool that allows BP Oil Spill Claims to be calculated in a consistent and accurate fashion that outputs a standardized claim report for each file in accordance with the methodologies of the new Settlement Authority. This software is a must have for any professional services firm that helps those families and businesses affected by the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill, such as law firms, accounting firms, and claims preparation firms.
The Deepwater Horizon Settlement Authority is now up and running and started making payment offers to the affected more than two weeks ago. The Oil Claim Calculator software is the engine that allows law firms, accounting firms, and claims preparation firms to prepare claims and file them for the affected in record time with calculations that are razor-sharp in accuracy and consistency in record time.
About IT Strategies Group
ITSG is a privately held company that has over 25 years of experience in technological developments and specialized areas of computing, including the very latest in Applications & Software Design, Storage & Disaster Recovery, Virtualization & Cloud Computing, Security & Compliance, Network Infrastructure & Design, Managed Services. IT Strategies Group is most famous for inventing the patent pending Oil Claim Calculator®. ITSG is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and has offices in Fort Lauderdale, FL, Panama City Beach, FL, and Destin, FL. For more information, please contact our sales department at email@example.com, call 1 800 294 0387 or visit the Oil Claim Calculator Home Page at www.oilclaimcalculator.com or follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/OilClaimCalcula
SOURCE IT Strategies Group & Oil Claim Calculator
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London