|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 04:05 PM EST||
OAKLAND, Calif., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pandora (NYSE: P), the leading internet radio service, today announced that the company's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Joe Kennedy, will host the BofAML Silicon Valley Internet Investor Tour in Oakland, CA.
Mr. Kennedy will host on Thursday, December 6th, 2012 at 10:00 AM (PT)/1:00 PM (ET).
Live audio webcast of the presentations will be available on Pandora's Investor Relations website at http://investor.pandora.com.
Pandora (NYSE: P) gives people music and comedy they love anytime, anywhere, through connected devices. Personalized stations launch instantly with the input of a single "seed" - a favorite artist, song or genre. The Music Genome Project®, a deeply detailed hand-built musical taxonomy, powers the personalization of Pandora® internet radio by using musicological "DNA" and constant listener feedback to craft personalized stations from a growing collection of hundreds of thousands of recordings. Tens of millions of people turn on Pandora every month to hear music they love. www.pandora.com
SOURCE Pandora Media, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher