|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 04:05 PM EST||
MCLEAN, Va., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Gladstone Commercial Corporation (NASDAQ: GOOD) (the "Company") reported today that it purchased a 146,483 square foot office building located in Columbia, South Carolina for $29.2 million. The building is currently leased to Verizon Wireless.
"We are excited to add to our portfolio this Class A office building that serves as a primary operations center for this well positioned credit tenant," said Buzz Cooper, the Managing Director responsible for the transaction.
Gladstone Commercial Corporation is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") that invests in and owns net leased industrial, commercial and retail real property and selectively makes long-term industrial and commercial mortgage loans. The Company currently owns 80 properties. Including payments through October 2012, the Company has paid 94 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its common stock. Prior to paying distributions on a monthly basis, the Company paid five consecutive quarterly cash distributions. The Company has paid 82 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series A preferred stock, 73 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series B preferred stock, and 30 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Senior Common Stock and 9 consecutive monthly cash distributions on its Series C preferred stock. The Company has never skipped, reduced or deferred a monthly distribution since inception, over eight years ago. Additional information can be found at www.gladstonecompanies.com.
For Investor Relations inquiries related to any of the monthly dividend paying Gladstone funds, please visit www.gladstone.com.
SOURCE Gladstone Commercial Corporation
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher