|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 04:05 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- Constellation Software Inc. ("Constellation") (TSX:CSU) today announced that its wholly-owned division, Constellation Homebuilder Systems ("CHS") has purchased 100% of the shares of Z57, Inc. ("Z57"). The acquisition further expands Constellation's market presence in online marketing for residential real estate agents.
Headquartered in San Diego, California with customers across the United States, Z57 is a leading provider of web sites, lead management and lead generation solutions for real estate agents. Its market leading solutions include professionally branded websites, Internet traffic programs, PropertyPulse - a cutting edge social media offering, and Z57Go - a mobile solution for agents.
"We continue to invest in new products and services in the residential real estate industry", said Dexter Salna, President of CHS. "Constellation provides excellent products, support and services to help our customers succeed in real estate now and in the future. Our acquisition of Z57 is an ideal partnership to continue to grow our real estate presence. We welcome the customers and employees of Z57 to the Constellation family."
"We are very optimistic about our new parent, Constellation Software", said Ryan Whitlock, CEO of Z57, Inc. "Constellation's experience in the real estate market will strengthen Z57's opportunity to grow its products for our current and future clients. It's a strong strategic move for us."
About Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation's common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CSU". Constellation Software is an international provider of market leading software and services to a number of industries across both the public and private sectors. The Company acquires, manages and builds vertical market software businesses that provide mission-critical software solutions. Further information about Constellation may be obtained from its website at www.csisoftware.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks