|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 01:49 PM EST||
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the past few weeks, there has been a lot of speculation and rumor as to the status of my relationship with Taylor Armstrong.
There have been many inaccuracies reported by the media, some of which are deeply hurtful, to our families and those close and important to us. Reporters have made misrepresentations and harassing calls to my family and their friends in a frenzied attempt to obtain information.
The status of my marriage and pending divorce has come under huge scrutiny around my relationship with Taylor. The claims and suggestions made by the media are invalid and without any basis or knowledge as to the facts. I view all information about my private life as just that—private— I therefore have no need nor interest to correct the misstatements by sharing the facts concerning my decision to end the marriage last summer.
Taylor was not involved in the issues that resulted in the dissolution of my marriage, nor was she the reason for my divorce. I want to be very clear and, for the record, state that Taylor Armstrong is not a home-wrecker.
I can confirm that Taylor Armstrong and I are in a romantic relationship, and we are both very happy.
I have great respect for my ex-wife, and of course our three children whom I love dearly. This is a difficult time, and I ask that people respect our privacy.
For further information please contact:
M: +61 409 177 777
SOURCE John Bluher
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher