|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 01:46 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PR Newswire is providing communications professionals with an additional two weeks to enter its earned media awards program, 'The Earnies,' extending the submission deadline to Friday, December 14th 2012.
Now in its second year, 'The Earnies' is a free, socially-selected awards program that provides individuals and organizations the chance to showcase their most successful earned media campaigns executed through social media. For the 2012 program, PR Newswire has added additional categories to allow organizations even more opportunities to present their winning campaigns. The categories include:
- The Earnies Grand Prix
- Best Use of Video In Social Media
- Best Connection to Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook Audience
- We Can't Believe That Worked!
- Best Use of Social Listening for Campaign Planning
- Best Visual Campaign Through Pinterest or Instagram
- Best Global Communications Campaign
- Best Integrated Campaign on a Shoestring Budget
- Best Piece of Branded Content
All submissions will first be reviewed by an expert panel of judges including Deirdre Breakenridge, Tim Moore, Tim Washer, Joe Pulizzi and Michael Sebastian, who will consider the strategy, creativity, measurable results and overall awesomeness of the nominated campaigns. From a shortlist of finalists, the public will vote on their favorites to determine the winners.
To learn more about 'The Earnies,' review the categories, read about the panelists and to enter a free submission, visit www.agilitycommunity.com. Join the conversation and follow the progress of the awards program Twitter @AgilityAtWork.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire (www.prnewswire.com) is the premier global provider of multimedia platforms that enable marketers, corporate communicators, sustainability officers, public affairs and investor relations officers to leverage content to engage with all their key audiences. Having pioneered the commercial news distribution industry 58 years ago, PR Newswire today provides end-to-end solutions to produce, optimize and target content – from rich media to online video to multimedia – and then distribute content and measure results across traditional, digital, mobile and social channels. Combining the world's largest multi-channel, multi-cultural content distribution and optimization network with comprehensive workflow tools and platforms, PR Newswire enables the world's enterprises to engage opportunity everywhere it exists. PR Newswire serves tens of thousands of clients from offices in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Asia-Pacific region, and is a UBM plc company.
Vice President, Marketing and Communications
Marketing and Communications Associate
SOURCE PR Newswire Association LLC
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher