|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 01:45 PM EST||
SHAWNEE, OKLAHOMA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- Nitro Petroleum Inc. (OTCBB:NTRO) is pleased to announce the drilling on the Branch # 1 Well commenced on November 30, 2012 at 5:30 a.m. CST. The well is currently drilling ahead at 1800 ft. We will keep you advised of our progress.
James Borem, President
Nitro Petroleum Inc.
Nitro Petroleum Incorporated
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks