|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 01:43 PM EST||
OAKLAND, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- Bell Investment Advisors, a Bay Area registered investment advisory firm, today announced they will be hosting a free webinar, "Year-End Review and 2013 Preview," on December 6, 2012, 2-2:30 PM PST. The event is part of the firm's ongoing educational series providing informational webinars on relevant topics related to Investment Management, Financial Planning, and Career/Life Coaching.
The discussion will review pertinent market activity and economic events of 2012. In addition to a 2012 economic overview, the webinar will provide a glimpse forward into 2013 and what might be in store for investors, including the potential effects of election results.
Matt King, CFA, Bell's Chief Investment Officer and Managing Director, and Marivic Hammond, Senior Investment Advisor, will be presenting the webinar. There will be an opportunity for participants to have their questions answered at the end of the presentation.
Matt has stated, "With the fiscal cliff less than a month away, investors need to begin thinking now about moves they should be making to protect their portfolios and reduce their tax liabilities, which could be meaningfully higher next year. In fact, we have already noticed some momentum shifts and trend changes that suggest that 2013 could be a very different investment environment than 2012."
Registration for the event is now open at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/154901082. Space is limited.
An archive of past webinars presented by Bell Investment Advisors' financial advisor team and guest speakers can be found at: http://www.bellinvest.com/resource-center/webinars. Past topics include aspects of financial planning, investment strategizing, as well as career coaching.
Through Investment Management, Financial Planning, and Career/Life Coaching, Bell Investment Advisors (http://www.bellinvest.com) helps people build positive momentum for a good life. Established in 1991, the firm has offices in Santa Rosa and Oakland, California.
Bell Investment Advisors
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher