|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 01:09 PM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xtddd6/global_infiniband) has announced the addition of the "Global InfiniBand Market 2011-2015" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global InfiniBand market to grow at a CAGR of 44.46 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing adoption of InfiniBand in high-performance computing. The Global InfiniBand market has also been witnessing the emerging need for organizations to establish data centers. However, the customer caution following earlier failure of InfiniBand could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Networking team said: ''The increasing number of data centers is also a major driver for the Global InfiniBand market. Organizations have realized the many advantages of having a data center operation; data centers help organizations cut down the cost of infrastructure, technology and human resources. Moreover, data centers offer easy disaster recovery as well as improved network infrastructure security. Hence, organizations are consolidating applications and services into a single point of operation, reducing the overall cost of maintenance for network infrastructure. Network equipment devices provide an ideal platform for integrating the various network devices at a single location, such as a data center. Finally, the increasing adoption of virtualization and economies of scale by data center capabilities is driving the InfiniBand market.''
According to the report, one of the main growth drivers is the increasing adoption of InfiniBand in high-performance computing (HPC). InfiniBand technology offers very low latency even when the utilization of network capacity is very high. It finds application in the HPC of supercomputers.
Further, the report reveals that one of the major trends is the emerging need for organizations to establish data centers.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xtddd6/global_infiniband
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher