|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 11:27 AM EST||
Global Knowledge, the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training, today announced that it has been named the International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) Accredited Training Center (ATC) of the Year in North America for 2012.
At its annual global awards ceremony held this year during the Hacker Halted Conference in Miami, FL, EC-Council honored instructors and ATCs that have made distinguished contributions to the success of EC-Council certification programs and have impacted the rapidly evolving information security and ethical hacking domain.
Global Knowledge was named the ATC of the Year in North America for 2012 based on its training success, training session frequency, and student evaluations and testimonials.
In training centers across North America, Global Knowledge delivers EC-Council’s Certified Ethical Hacker v7, a five-day course that covers the latest ethical hacking techniques and helps students prepare for the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification exam.
For more information, visit www.globalknowledge.com.
About Global Knowledge
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training, with more than 1,500 courses that span foundational and specialized training and certifications. Our core training is focused on Cisco, Microsoft, Avaya, VMware, Red Hat, business process improvement, and leadership development. We deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling our customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.
Founded in 1995, Global Knowledge employs more than 1,300 people worldwide and is headquartered in Cary, NC. The company is owned by New York-based investment firm MidOcean Partners. Learn more at www.globalknowledge.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher