|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 11:20 AM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- San Francisco Wedding Shows (sfbayweddingshows.com) presents The Romancer, a free wedding show event for the Bay Area Bridal world on March 10th, 2013. The Romancer will feature over 100 top exhibitors, 100's of giveaways & sweepstakes, a celebrity designer fashion show, and one lucky pre-registered couple will win the grand prize. Pre-registered couples will be entered into The Romancer's grand prize and will receive a free case of wine for their upcoming wedding from Rock Wall Wine Company. Enter here!
To kick off this trend setting wedding show, we will be inviting all of you content celebrating individuals to share your wedding Pinterest Boards with us. One lucky pre-registered couple will be selected to win the grand prize. We have invited top bloggers to judge the wedding boards shared with us, and they will be choosing the winning couple.
The Romancer Wedding Show not only promises to be the "trend" and "forward" showcase for the Bay Area Bridal world for 2013 but to have San Francisco's own celebrity designer Joseph Domingo. Domingo's fashion show will be highlighting his Bridal Couture collection. Domingo designs for clients such as Miss USA, Miss Universe, Rebecca Romjin, Rosalyn Sanchez and singer songwriter Shakira.
Here's how it works (starting December 3rd through January 30th):
- Pre-register for the free wedding show http://www.sfbayweddingshows.com/?page_id=35&action=evregister&event_id=1
- Link your Pinterest Wedding Board to The Romancer's Pinterest Board http://pinterest.com/sfbaywedding/
- Share with friends and family and get them to comment on your board
- Once a week, participants who have tweeted that week with hashtag #theromancer will be selected at random for the weekly prizes from San Francisco Bay Wedding Shows
- Judges will choose the top 5 First Place winners after January 30th, 2013
- 1 Grand Prize: $500 worth of Gift Certificates, wedding swag, & 1 case of wine from Rock Wall Wine Company on March 10th 2013.
- 5 First Place Prizes: $100 Gift Certificates from top vendors at Bridal Show - Judges' Choice!
- 5 Twitter Prizes: Free Consultations for vendors at Bridal Show Tweets with hashtag!
- Winners will be notified no later than February 14th, 2013
The Romancer event is the 2nd installment of the first triumphant show which was held at the Winery SF on Treasure Island, The "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue" Wedding Expo, in July of 2011. There were over 60 vendors and 500 guests in attendance, and vendors & guests both wanted another spectacular wedding show in the San Francisco Bay area for this coming year. Last year's event was even featured on ABC 7 LIVE San Francisco.
About San Francisco Bay Wedding Shows
San Francisco Bay Wedding Shows (http://www.sfbayweddingshows.com) Group is widely recognized as one of the most unique, premier bridal-industry trade show promoters in the San Francisco bay area. Twice yearly, in March and July, local wedding service providers, retailers, and press attend our shows to meet-and-greet, discover, buy, and announce the latest in wedding event & fashion trends of the bridal world. SF Bay Area Wedding Shows have gained notoriety as the one of the only venues in the world where wedding-related businesses can get top-quality, highly visible exhibition spaces at affordable rates as well as unsurpassed exposure in the press thanks to our extensive contacts and great relationships.
For more information, please contact:
Inquire about becoming an exhibitor, go to: http://www.sfbayweddingshows.com/?page_id=35&action=evregister&event_id=6 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Relations Manager & Media/Press Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher