|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 10:32 AM EST||
FORT COLLINS, Colo., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 @ 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Mountain Standard Time
SQL Server Clustering without Microsoft Cluster Server (MSCS)
How do you reap the benefits of SQL Server clustering, such as increased application availability and protection, improved performance, and lower costs without incurring the inherent challenges imposed by Microsoft Cluster Server (MSCS)? This webinar will address how to easily and affordably deploy a clustered SQL Server environment, while avoiding the headaches of MSCS. It will include details on how to build a SQL Server private cloud that will ensure the highest levels of availability for your SQL Server instances, enable you to leverage your existing infrastructure, as well as reduceoperating costs by over 60%.
Please visit the DH2i Events Page often for a continuously updated schedule of webinars and other events.
Based in Fort Collins, CO, DH2i Company is the leader in providing hypervisor-less application virtualization solutions that enable agile, always-on infrastructures where enterprise applications can move freely and transparently within and between heterogeneous physical, virtual and cloud environments, with very little interruption in service. Its flagship software product, DxConsole for SQL Server enables customers to create a private cloud utility that meets the high performance and availability needs of mission-critical SQL Server application environments. By addressing all capital and operational cost elements (CapEx and OpEx) associated with managing SQL Server, it lowers Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by over 50%. For further information, please visit: www.dh2i.com, email: email@example.com, or call: (970) 295-4505.
© DH2i Company 2012. DH2i, DxConsole, DxSRM, DxTransfer and InstanceMobility are trademarks of DH2i Company. All other brand or product names contained in this press release may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks