|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 10:16 AM EST||
ELMIRA, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- Elmira Savings Bank (NASDAQ: ESBK) announced today that it has received regulatory approval to open a full-service branch at 202 South Hamilton Street in Erwin, NY, in early January 2013.
"We are pleased to open this branch in Erwin to provide added convenience for our Steuben County customers. We look forward to developing new relationships and to expanding our existing relationships in the Corning, Erwin market," said Thomas M. Carr, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.
Elmira Savings Bank, with $534 million in total assets, is insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) and is a New York State chartered bank with six offices in Chemung County, NY; three offices and a loan center in Tompkins County, NY; one office in Steuben County, NY; one office in Cayuga County, NY; one office in Schuyler County, NY; and a loan center in Cortland County, NY.
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters discussed in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve the risks and uncertainties, including the timely availability and acceptance of Bank products, the impact of competitive products and pricing, the management of growth, and other risks detailed from time to time in the Bank's publicly available regulatory reports.
For further information contact:
Thomas M. Carr
EVP & COO
Elmira Savings Bank
333 East Water Street
Elmira, New York 14901
E-Mail Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher