|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 10:15 AM EST||
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- The Intelligent Routing Platform is a product developed by Noction to help Service Providers improve the performance and reduce the costs of running a multi-homed BGP network. The system makes intelligent routing decisions by analyzing various network performance metrics and selecting the best performing route for the traffic to pass through.
In its new release Noction IRP enables administrators to configure the platform via a web-based user interface. All the values for the configuration parameters can now be set using convenient interface controls designed to considerably facilitate the data input. The interface allows configuring global parameters as well as parameters related to each of the system components. It also provides an intuitive and convenient way of managing BGP peers.
A new feature, called Peer Load Balancing, has been added. In case a customer has multiple links with a single provider or just wishes to balance the traffic between several providers, he can now group them for uniform traffic distribution.
Since the 1.5 version, IRP includes a feature called Commit Control which allows Service Providers to leverage carrier commit rates. In the 1.7 release this feature incorporates additional billing models, granting even more control over customer's bandwidth spending.
Other important system components were upgraded as well. The platform is now gathering and processing network metrics at a higher speed leading to overall improvement of the system performance. Along with these enhancements, the IRP documentation has been completely reviewed and adjusted with the intention of shortening the learning curve and facilitating the deployment process.
"On overall, the performance and functionality of Noction IRP has been enhanced," said Noction CEO, Grigore Raileanu. "The process of configuring the platform is now easier to operate and is intended to reduce the efforts of administrators in setting up the system for maximum network performance."
Noction is a privately funded technology company with offices in North America and Europe. Founded in 2010, Noction is a fast-growing company providing BGP network performance automation, enabling enterprises to take full advantage of the maximum network performance for business-critical applications such as e-commerce, VoIP, and media streaming across IP networks. For more information please visit www.noction.com or call +1 (650) 618-9823.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London