|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 08:56 AM EST||
ORRVILLE, Ohio, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- There's no official snowman day, no snow angel day, no pick out your tree day or catch snowflakes on your tongue day, but there is a way to celebrate all these days with Pillsbury® baking mixes and seasonal varieties. This winter, Pillsbury Supreme Collection™ Cake Mixes and Pillsbury Quick Bread Mixes are a deliciously sweet way to celebrate more every day.
To view the multimedia content associated with this release, click here: http://www.multivu.com/players/English/56690-pillsbury-celebrate-more/
"The winter season is marked by more than just the holidays on the calendar, and Pillsbury has delicious options for all of the moments worth celebrating," said Maribeth Badertscher, Vice President, Corporate Communications, The J.M. Smucker Company. "Cakes, quick breads and cookies will delight one and all; there's no better season to find new reasons to celebrate more."
Combining classic flavors and a traditional Bundt® pan, Pillsbury Supreme Collection Cake Mixes offer a quick and convenient way to fill your home with the wonderful scents of the holiday season. These premium cake mixes are available in three varieties, each with a delicious filling: Fudge Truffle with decadent fudge filling, Red Velvet with cream cheese filling, and Apple Spice with a sweet apple filling. Suggested retail price is $2.99.
Pillsbury Quick Bread Mixes are a perfect accompaniment to any holiday meal. Moist and delicious, these quick breads are also great for gifting. With a variety of seasonal flavors such as Pumpkin, Banana, Cranberry, and Cinnamon Swirl, there will be plenty to savor and share this holiday season. Suggested retail price is $2.59.
More Pillsbury holiday baking products, available for a limited time, include:
- Traditional Holiday Sugar Cookie Mix, suggested retail price: $2.29
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Mix with Crushed Peppermint Candy, suggested retail price: $2.29
- Creamy Supreme® Peppermint Frosting Naturally & Artificially Flavored, suggested retail price $1.59
- Funfetti® Holiday Cake Mix, suggested retail price: $1.59
- Funfetti Holiday Vanilla Flavored Frosting, suggested retail price: $1.99
- Funfetti Holiday Cookie Mix, suggested retail price: $2.29
- Snickerdoodle Cookie Mix, suggested retail price: $2.29
Look for all of these items where you buy groceries. For more seasonal baking inspiration, visit http://www.pillsburybaking.com/bakers-corner or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PillsburyBaking) and Pinterest (www.pinterest.com/pillsburybaking).
Bundt is a registered trademark of Northland Aluminum Products, Inc.
About The J. M. Smucker Company
For more than 110 years, The J.M. Smucker Company has been committed to offering consumers quality products that bring families together to share memorable meals and moments. Today, Smucker is a leading marketer and manufacturer of fruit spreads, retail packaged coffee, peanut butter, shortening and oils, ice cream toppings, sweetened condensed milk, and health and natural foods beverages in North America. Its family of brands includes Smucker's®, Folgers®, Dunkin' Donuts®, Jif®, Crisco®, Pillsbury®, Eagle Brand®, R.W. Knudsen Family®, Hungry Jack®, Cafe Bustelo®, Cafe Pilon®, White Lily® and Martha White® in the United States, along with Robin Hood®, Five Roses®, Carnation®, Europe's Best® and Bick's® in Canada. The Company remains rooted in the Basic Beliefs of Quality, People, Ethics, Growth and Independence established by its founder and namesake more than a century ago. For more information about the Company, visit www.smuckers.com.
The J. M. Smucker Company is the owner of all trademarks, except for the following which are used under license: Pillsbury®, the Barrelhead logo and the Doughboy character are trademarks of The Pillsbury Company, LLC; Carnation® is a trademark of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A.; Dunkin' Donuts® is a registered trademark of DD IP Holder, LLC; and Douwe Egberts® and Pickwick® are registered trademarks of Sara Lee/DE B.V. Borden® and Elsie are also trademarks used under license.
SOURCE The J.M. Smucker Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher