|By Marketwired .||
|December 3, 2012 08:54 AM EST||
SANDBACH, CHESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 12/03/12 -- SafeGuard World International (SGWI), a leading provider of global managed payroll and global employment outsourcing, has earned a prestigious spot in the 16th Annual Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100.
Since 1997, Fast Track has been identifying the most successful private companies and ranking them in their seven league tables published with The Sunday Times.
Sir Richard Branson, of the Virgin Group, sponsor of the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 commented, "Fast Track 100 has become the definitive barometer of private company growth." The 16th annual Fast Track 100 invitation-only awards dinner will be held at Richard Branson's family home in Kidlington, Oxfordshire, in May 2013.
A typical Fast Track 100 company is owned and run by entrepreneurs, has between 50 and 300 staff, has average three year sales growth ranging between 50% and 400% per annum, has sales ranging between £ 5m and £ 100m, and 20% of the companies have venture capital backing.
SafeGuard World International (SGWI) is proud to win a place in this year's Virgin Fast track 100. Bjorn Reynolds, Founder and CEO of SGWI, commented, "Participation in the Fast Track's league tables is based strictly on financial performance, which is a testament to our financial strength and growth since our inception less than six years ago. At SGWI, we view this growth as a journey and accept this recognition proudly as a major milestone in our journey to becoming the world's principle payroll provider."
Learn more about Fast Track, in association with The Sunday Times, the network of Britain's top private companies by visiting www.fasttrack.co.uk.
About SafeGuard World International -- www.safeguardworld.com: SafeGuard World International (SGWI) provides Global Managed Payroll and Global Employment Outsourcing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Serving over 165 countries, SGWI supports companies of all sizes, with small or large employee populations, in mature and emerging international markets.
For more information, call
1 (919) 672 7028
or visit www.safeguardworld.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher