|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 08:53 AM EST||
REDMOND, Wash., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers know that if they provide email information to a vendor in order to get some data, they will undoubtedly receive dozens of unsolicited messages as well. That is going to change. Phrex, a free iOS app, launching November 27, opens a new way for consumers to exchange information, and for companies to communicate with customers.
Starting Nov.27, get Phrex from the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/phrex/id561605223?ls=1&mt=8
Phrex users communicate using simple alphanumeric codes issued by the system in seconds. Users then exchange business cards and many other types of documents. A code can also establish communication from a Phrex user to a company giving access to auto-updatable documents published by the company.
A Phrex user does not need to provide email or phone information to exchange data with other Phrex users. Privacy is protected. Plus, users have access to the latest version of a card or document, with a single tap on the screen.
"Phrex was developed to provide an easier way to exchange information. It places control of the communication on the receiver end," said Gonzalo and Carlos Isaza, founders of IBROMed, the company presenting Phrex. "Consumers are sick of spam. Phrex provides a solution that fundamentally changes how information is exchanged."
How Phrex Can Be Used:
- Phrex users create auto-updatable business cards, using the designer in the app. After that, swapping cards is just a matter of seconds. It's ecologically friendly, and users never run out of business cards. After users edit their cards making changes in any way, past recipients have access to the new version of the card with a single click. No need to send emails, or announce your changes to anyone. With auto-updatable documents, the contents are always up to date.
- Users can exchange other documents as well. The world of auto-updatable documents opens the door to interesting scenarios. Some examples:
- Presentation materials downloaded to the phone in seconds directly at the conference site.
- Companies exhibiting at trade shows post their press kits for attendees to download. Attendees easily provide their business cards to vendors with Phrex, as they would in the paper world.
- Coupons which are always up to date with the most recent offers.
- Companies distributing printed information to customers can easily distribute with Phrex.
- Companies print ads which include a Phrex code. Potential customers see the ad and download it to their phone using the code (electronic tear-off ad)
- Companies distribute business cards, keeping others updated of organizational changes, because Phrex cards are auto-updatable.
Phrex for Companies:
Companies purchase Phrex "pickup" codes by visiting the website at www.phrex.com. For example, Al's Pizza secures the code ALPIZZA. The company then uploads documents like daily specials, menus, coupons, etc. Customers entering ALPIZZA code in Phrex will have access to these documents. The company updates documents as often as they like. Customers always see the latest version.
To check how Phrex works, and get the latest Phrex press materials, Install Phrex and input code PHREXPR.
Videos showcasing Phrex are available to view at: http://www.phrex.com/videospage.aspx
Founded in 2010, IBROMed Corp. was established to help customers advance into the paperless world. The company's flagship product, Phrex, empowers users to exchange business cards and documents while protecting their privacy. IBROMed is based in Redmond, WA. To get additional information, visit www.phrex.com.
This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com.
SOURCE IBROMed Corp.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks