|By Business Wire||
|December 3, 2012 08:03 AM EST||
CDW LLC, a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education and healthcare, today announced the recipients of the company’s sixth annual Partner of the Year awards, which were presented on November 15 at the 2012 CDW Partner Summit in Las Vegas.
Throughout 2012, CDW provided customers across the United States and Canada with reliable technology solutions, services and support from more than 1,000 partners nationwide. These partners helped integrate hardware, software, network equipment, video conferencing, telecommunications and accessories for CDW’s more than 250,000 customers. CDW’s Partner of the Year awards recognize companies that have continuously provided exceptional support to CDW and its customers, combined with strong financial performance over the previous 12 months. This year’s recipients are:
- Avnet Integrated
“CDW and its partners are committed to delivering value and serving the individual needs of our business, government, education and healthcare customers,” said Matt Troka, CDW senior vice president, product and partner management. “We are proud to congratulate these model partners for their outstanding work over the past year and recognize their significant contributions to our success.”
The CDW Partner of the Year awards are based on input from CDW’s sales, product and partner management, customer support and marketing teams. The awards also take into consideration the growth of partner sales through CDW as well as partner financial performance.
CDW is a leading provider of technology solutions for business, government, education and healthcare. Ranked No. 31 on Forbes’ list of America’s Largest Private Companies and No. 270 on the FORTUNE 500, CDW features dedicated account managers who help customers choose the right technology products and services to meet their needs. The company’s solution architects offer expertise in designing customized solutions, while its advanced technology engineers assist customers with the implementation and long-term management of those solutions. Areas of focus include software, network communications, notebooks/mobile devices, data storage, video monitors, desktops, printers and solutions such as virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility, data center optimization and cloud computing. CDW was founded in 1984 and employs more than 6,900 coworkers. For the trailing twelve months ended September 30, 2012, the company generated net sales of more than $10 billion. For more information, visit www.CDW.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London