|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 07:20 AM EST||
SAN ANTONIO, Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pioneer Energy Services (NYSE: PES) announced that the Company will be participating in the Dahlman Rose & Co. Ultimate Oil Services and E&P Conference to be held on December 3 & 4, 2012, in New York City.
Wm. Stacy Locke, President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation at 9:35 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, December 4. The presentation will provide an update on the Company's operations and certain recent developments. To listen to the live audio webcast, view Pioneer's slideshow and download the presentation materials, visit the Company's website at www.pioneeres.com. A replay of the webcast will be available shortly after the presentation is concluded and will be archived for rebroadcast on the Company's website.
Pioneer Energy Services provides contract land drilling services to independent and major oil and gas operators in Texas, Louisiana, the Mid-Continent, Rocky Mountain and Appalachian regions and internationally in Colombia through its Drilling Services Segment. Pioneer also provides well, wireline, coiled tubing and fishing and rental services to producers in the U.S. Gulf Coast, offshore Gulf of Mexico, Mid-Continent and Rocky Mountain regions through its Production Services Segment.
Lorne E. Phillips, CFO
Pioneer Energy Services Corp.
Lisa Elliott / email@example.com
Anne Pearson / firstname.lastname@example.org
DRG&L / (713) 529-6600
SOURCE Pioneer Energy Services
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher