|By PR Newswire||
|December 3, 2012 07:19 AM EST||
LONDON, December 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Tickets to see the stadium-filling rock trio on sale as of 23 November
- Lead singer Matthew Bellamy predicts tour will be the group's "best…so far"
- Tickets available on fan-to-fan marketplace StubHub UK
Following the chart-topping success of their sixth studio album, The 2nd Law, rock titans Muse confirmed that they'll embark on a massive stadium tour in support of the release. Earlier this week, the trio announced a quartet of 2013 live dates in the UK, including stops in Coventry, Manchester and two shows at London's Emirates Stadium. Muse tickets officially went on sale at 9:30 AM GMT on 23 November.
As one of the live circuit's most attractive draws, these bombastic performers have prepped to please a fan base anticipating nothing short of a spectacular stage show. Speaking to CBS Local's KROQ, the visionary group went so far as to liken their forthcoming tour to Pink Floyd's outing for The Wall in 1979. "I think it's going to be our best tour so far," lead singer Matthew Bellamy told the station.
Muse are poised to reinforce their reputation for first-rate showmanship with this string of live shows. Speaking to KROQ, Bellamy and Co. roughly detailed the elaborate stage setup audiences can expect, which is set to include an inverted pyramid structure out of which they'll "blast out…and escape" to play their catalogue of hits. Fan-favourite songs include psychedelic space-rock tracks such as "Hysteria," "Supermassive Black Hole" and "New Born," among newer, popular offerings.
Soon after official tickets were released to the public, StubHub UK saw an influx of inventory on their fan-to-fan online ticketing marketplace. Music soothsayers are already predicting that the Muse tour will rank among the most popular of 2013.
StubHub, the largest secondary ticket marketplace in the US, officially launched in the UK in March 2012, allowing users to buy and sell tickets to the hottest music, sports and entertainment events. In a first for the industry, StubHub does not charge fans additional fees on top of the price they first see on the site. Live music fans can visit the site to view a comprehensive list of Muse tickets and tour dates from fellow fans.
The company runs a UK-based call centre opened from 09:00 - 21:00 BST, seven days a week, to handle any and all customer queries (0800 358 8585).
The StubHub UK site: http://www.stubhub.co.uk
Muse tickets on StubHub UK: http://www.stubhub.co.uk/muse-tickets
Notes to Editors:
For more information about StubHub UK please contact:
Fiona Chow, StubHub UK:
Julia Morgan, Ketchum Pleon:
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks